Thursday, October 25, 2007

Halloween Potluck

Since next class will fall on the Celtic New Year, aka Halloween, let us follow Stella's suggestion and take the opportunity to share some refreshment. Let us all bring something to eat, drink, and be merry. And keep it simple to share and consume. . .

Use the comment tool for this post to name your contribution, so people can get a sense of what others are bringing. That way we won't all end up with too many brownies (is there such a thing?) and nothing to drink. . .

9 comments:

Jennifer Matos Ayala said...

I'll bring cookies.

Viviana Reyes said...

I can Tostitos :D

Leonardo Flores said...

I can bring some mead.

Unknown said...

I can bring Doritos!

Viviana Reyes said...

Karen said she will bring the salsa for the tostitos

Stella said...

I might have to change what I'll bring for the potluck...I can't bring day-old brownies! (Since I'll be at Colegio all day, I can't really bake them fresh...)

Anonymous said...

I'll bring soft drinks.

Unknown said...

Yeah, I'll bring the salsa for the Tostitos since Viviana did not wanted to bring it. :D

Unknown said...

I'm bringing a tray of, i believe, peanuts, candy corn, and M&M's; but i might be adding something else to that.